Doing things you love to do keep you in a good mood, and make you happier.
- If you are overweight, underweight, or obese, consult a nutritionist about changing your dietary practices and food choices.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits
- Exercise while you do your housework or yard work, and involve your whole family
- Pick up fun activities you can do by yourself or with family and friends: run, skip, play games, dance, hike, walk
- Take up a tai chi or some form of martial arts for mind, body, soul balancing, stretching exercises and feeling at one with nature
- Volunteer and help the less fortunate, you’ll feel much better about your life
- Bring laughter into your life daily